All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.23
- £18.49Trending at £24.91
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £8.70Trending at £9.94
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionNote from the prefaces in the first and second volumes: This four-volume book grew from a four-semester general physics curriculum which I developed and taught for the past decade to undergraduate students at Wisconsin Lutheran College in Milwaukee.
- Author BiographyKerry Kuehn is Associate Professor in the Department of Physics at Wisconsin Lutheran College. He is a member of the American Physical Society and an Advisory Council member for NASA Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium and Fidelitas (WLC Honors Program). He has designed and taught courses including The Heavens and the Earth, Space, Time and Motion, Electricity, Magnetism and Light, and Computerized Instrumentation and Design.
- Author(s)Kerry Kuehn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- Series TitleUndergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note78 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.