All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost logistics professionals have learned from experience that a pre-planned and organized warehouse operation concept with a WMS program project offers significant advantages. This title provides insights and tips to improve the efficiency of a WMS program.
- Author(s)David E. Mulcahy,Joachim Sydow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight1156 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.