All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizing the most significant and influential findings of published research on second language writing in English, this work distinguishes the major contexts of English L2 learning in North America, synthesizes the research themes, issues, and findings that span these contexts, and interprets the findings of this body of knowledge.
- Author BiographyIlona Leki is professor of English, directs the English as a Second Language program at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, and is chair of the University's Interdisciplinary Program in Linguistics. Alister Cumming is professor and Head of the Modern Language Centre, Department of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto. Tony Silva is professor and Director of the ESL Writing Program, Department of English, Purdue University.
- Author(s)Alister Cumming,Ilona Leki,Tony Silva
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.