All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionApplying a systems approach to quality improvement programmes in business, this text discusses the results when a comprehensive quality system is put into place. It also identifies the key obstructions to the successful implementation of a quality improvement programme.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM F. ROTH, JR. is a management consultant specializing in quality improvement. He has written extensively on the topic in national and international journals, and has advised the U.S. Congressional Task Force on High Technology and Competitiveness toward the development of a nationwide quality improvement education effort. He is the author of two previous and related books, Problem Solving for Managers (Praeger, 1985), and Work and Rewards (Praeger, 1989).
- Author(s)William F. Roth
- Date of Publication30/12/1991
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.