All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reassessment of the Nixon-Kissinger record in foreign affairs. The author presents an analysis of their modus operandi, describing the real dangers of Nixon's manipulative, often deceitful habits and of Kissinger's indifference to the democratic process.
- Author BiographyWilliam P. Bundy has held key positions in the CIA and the US Defense and State Departments. He was the Editor of Foreign Affairs from 1972-1984.
- Author(s)William P. Bundy
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 b&w halftones, 5 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.