All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £33.64Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £16.13Trending at £18.50
- £6.42Trending at £7.26
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionJordan algebras crop up in many surprising settings, and find application to a variety of mathematical areas. This title describes the history of Jordan algebras and describes in mathematical detail the structure theory for Jordan algebras of arbitrary dimension due to Efim Zel'manov.
- Author BiographyKevin McCrimmon introduced the concept of a quadratic Jordan algebra and developed a structure theory of Jordan algebras over an arbitrary ring of scalars. He is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Virginia and the author of more than 100 research papers.
- Author(s)Kevin McCrimmon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.