All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic Scandinavian cuisine is rooted in the natural bounty of the land, with fresh fish from the seas, wild game from the forests, and delicious dairy from the animals that graze on the fertile pastures. This collection encapsulates the cooking of Sweden, Norway and Denmark. It brings the authentic tastes and traditions of Scandinavia to life.
- Author BiographyAnna Mosesson is half Swedish and runs a restaurant and Swedish food stall in London. Janet Laurence has extensive knowledge of Norwegian cuisine through family connections. Judith H. Dern fell in love with Denmark as a student and has spent much time in Scandinavia.
- Author(s)Anna Mosesson,Janet Laurence,Judith H. Dern
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width168 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Pagination128 pp
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.