All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionShows how one of the standard issues of analytic philosophy - realism and anti-realism - has also been at the heart of continental philosophy. Using a framework derived from prominent analytic thinkers, this book traces the roots of anti-realism to Kant's idea that the mind actively organizes experience.
- Author BiographyLee Braver is chair of the department of philosophy at Hiram College in Hiram, Ohio.
- Author(s)Lee Braver
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- Series TitleTopics in Historical Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight835 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJohn McCumber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.