All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative portrait of a small Colorado town based on a decade's worth of food-centered life histories from nineteen of its female residents.
- Author BiographyCAROLE M. COUNIHAN is Professor of Anthropology at Millersville University in Pennsylvania. She is the author of Around the Tuscan Table: Food, Family, and Gender in Twentieth Century Florence and the co-editor of the scholarly journal Food and Foodways.
- Author(s)Carole M. Counihan
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleLouann Atkins Temple Women & Culture Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note20 b&w photos, 2 maps, table
- Weight596 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine661 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.