All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionServes as an enrichment to all road trips through the varied landscapes of the Colorado Plateau, explaining the geological forces that have shaped the stunning natural features of the area.
- Author BiographyDon Baars is a retired geologist with the Kansas Geological Survey. He lives in Grand Junction, Colorado
- Author(s)Donald L Baars
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Pagination294 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.