All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new classroom course based on unscripted and authentic listening materials
- Author BiographySheila Thorn is an experienced teacher and materials writer with a particular interest in authentic listening. She is the founder of The Listening Business and has provided materials for language schools, universities and companies throughout Europe.
- Author(s)Sheila Thorn
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleReal Lives, Real Listening S.
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorth Star ELT
- Weight270 g
- Width194 mm
- Height236 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.