All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis coherent introduction provides a new perspective on group actions on R-trees.
- Author BiographyIan Chiswell is Emeritus Professor in the School of Mathematical Sciences at Queen Mary, University of London. His main area of research is geometric group theory, especially the theory of LAMBDA-trees. Other interests have included cohomology of groups and ordered groups. Thomas Muller is Professor in the School of Mathematical Sciences at Queen Mary, University of London. His main research interests are in geometric, combinatorial and asymptotic group theory, in algebraic combinatorics, number theory and (mostly complex) analysis.
- Author(s)Ian Chiswell,Thomas Muller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number195
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 65 exercises
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.