All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe figure of Dante's Beatrice can be seen as a cultural phenomenon or myth during the nineteenth century, inspiring a wide variety of representations in literature and the visual arts. This book looks at the cultural afterlife of Beatrice in the Victorian period in remarkably different contexts.
- Author BiographyJulia Straub is Lecturer in Literatures in English at the University of Berne, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Julia Straub
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.