All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last Agrarian portrays the history and character of the people of the mid-South through a history of his family, giving, in the words of critic J. A. Bryant, Jr., a rendering of a bygone world that brings the ache of beauty remembered. Southern Classics Series.
- Author BiographyOne of the original Southern Agrarians, Andrew Lytle has written four novels, the biography Bedford Forrest and his Critter Company, short fiction, literary criticism, and numerous essays. A former editor of The Sewanee Review, he continues to live in Tennessee.
- Author(s)Andrew Nelson Lytle
- PublisherJ S Sanders and Company Incorporated
- Date of Publication27/08/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSouthern Classics
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ S Sanders and Company Incorporated
- Weight313 g
- Width137 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £9.59Trending at £10.39
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £11.44Trending at £12.38
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.