All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a portrait of World War I through the letters and diaries of its participants, uncovered during extensive research across 28 countries for the Channel 4 ten-part series, The First World War , to be shown during autumn 2003.
- Author BiographySarah Wallis has worked as a researcher and producer on a number of contemporary and historical films about Europe, including the BBC's award-winning People's Century. Svetlana Palmer was born in Moscow and educated in Russia and Britain, where she has lived since 1990. She too is a researcher and producer and her credits include The Cold War and The Second World War In Colour. This is their first book.
- Author(s)Sarah Wallis,Svetlana Palmer
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/02/2008
- Content Note35 b&w illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.