All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionApplies the well-developed tools of the theory of weak convergence of probability measures to large deviation analysis--a consistent new approach The theory of large deviations, one of the most dynamic topics in probability today, studies rare events in stochastic systems.
- Author BiographyPAUL DUPUIS is a professor in the Division of Applied Mathematics at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. RICHARD S. ELLIS is a professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Author(s)Paul Dupuis,Richard S. Ellis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/1997
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.