All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces focus on helping the couple think outside the box, encouraging them to discover what is important to them and incorporate it in the big day. This book contains real-life stories that provide examples of creativity in wedding planning, as well as anecdotes backed up with information.
- Author BiographyPeggy Post, Emily Post's great-granddaughter-in-law, is today's leading authority on etiquette and the author of over a dozen books. She pens monthly columns in Good Housekeeping and Parents magazines. Her television appearances include Dr. Phil, the Early Show, Good Morning America, the Today show, The View, CBS Evening News, Live with Regis & Kelly, VH1, CNN, and Oprah. Peter Post is the great grandson of Emily Post and a director of the Emily Post Institute.
- Author(s)Peggy Post,Peter Post
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/04/2010
- Weight410 g
- Width157 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.