All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly in the 20th century, the Wobblies, or Industrial Workers of the World (IWW), fought for the rights of workers unprotected by the craft unions. This book helps to set the record straight on the Wobblies during this period of labor history.
- Author BiographyEllen Doree Rosen is Professor Emerita of public administration at John Jay College of Criminal Justice of the City University of New York. She is author of Improving Public Sector Productivity: Concepts and Practice (Sage, 1993) and co-author of Current Cases in Public Administration (Harper and Row, 1981).
- Author(s)Ellen Doree Rosen
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Note31 illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.26
- £8.00Trending at £8.47
- £7.49Trending at £7.74
- £3.88Trending at £4.06
- £7.69Trending at £7.88
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £8.97Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.