A Woman's Gotta Do What a Woman's Gotta Do: Wisdom for Taking Control of Your Life by Michelle McKinney Hammond (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: The sassy girl's checklist for living, loving & overcoming. c2007.
- Author BiographyMichelle McKinney Hammond is a bestselling author whose books include The Real Deal on Love and Men and Getting Smart About Life, Love, and Men. A singer and speaker who focuses on improving love-driven relationships, Michelle is the founder and president of HeartWing Ministries She cohosted the Emmy Award-winning Aspiring Women for 10 years and currently cohosts TCT's 3D Woman.
- Author(s)Michelle McKinney Hammond
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.