All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the confluence of human and environmental change on ten of the great rivers of the world. Ranging from the Yellow River in China to Central Europe's Danube, this book shows us how pollution, such as in the Ganges and in the Ob of Siberia, has affected biodiversity in the water.
- Author BiographyEllen Wohl is professor of geosciences at Colorado State University and the author of, most recently, Of Rock and Rivers: Seeking a Sense of Place in the American West.
- Author(s)Ellen Wohl
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note64 halftones, 1 line drawing
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.