Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers 19th-century Japan through the life story of Boston journalist Edward H. House (1836-1901), America's first regular correspondent in Japan. It covers Japan's use of public relations as a diplomatic tool, the contentious relations of the expatriate community, and US-Japan relations.
- Author BiographyJames L. Huffman is H. Orth Hirt Professor of History at Wittenberg University.
- Author(s)James L. Huffman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/04/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.