CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the practical suggestions laid out here, young adult librarians in public libraries, school librarians, and adult and young adult services staff serving teens can easily build a core teen audience and help attract new members to programs and to the library.
- Author(s)Amy J. Alessio,Kimberly A. Patton
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.