All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe constant course companion for A-level Business Studies, now with key terms at the click of a mouse!
- Author BiographyProfessor David Lines is a former A-level Chief Examiner in both Business Studies and Economics for two major exam boards. Ian Marcouse is a Chair of Examiners for a major exam board and consultant to the BBC on business education programmes. Barry Martin is former Chief Examiner for AS and A2 Business Studies for a major exam board.
- Author(s)Barry Martin,David Lines,Ian Marcouse
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComplete A-Z
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Allan Updates
- Out-of-print date18/08/2015
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Most relevant reviews
- tudor_trade18 Sep, 2011by
This book is an excellent resource for increasing Business Studies acumen.
This book provides a quick reference for all key terms at A level and beyond. The more important the term, the greater the explanation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.