All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to bead embroidery has over 440 step-by-step photographs showing all the techniques required, including tambour beading, beadpoint, padded beading, how to handle sequins and bugle beads and more. There are 30 stunning projects. Packed with hints, tips and historical insights, and all patterns are provided.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note440 colour illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.