All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe A-Z of Embroidery stitches is designed to encourage you to try new techniques, explore new horizions, and above all, to experiment. Whatever your status as an embroiderer, we hope this book kindles your enthusiasm, and provides you with an enriched knowledge of this timeless art.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSearch Press Classics
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mosleyfran21 Oct, 2016by
Thanks for this
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.18Trending at £7.04
- £14.49Trending at £17.00
- £4.72Trending at £4.93
- £17.56Trending at £25.02
- £8.13Trending at £9.95
- £5.33Trending at £6.49
- £6.44Trending at £7.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.