All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes definitions, derivations, sources and meanings of various whisky-related words from aftershots to wort by way of Irish, Islay and peat reek. This book is suitable for whisky fans worldwide.
- Author BiographyGavin D. Smith is a freelance journalist and author specialising in horseracing and whisky.
- Author(s)Gavin D. Smith,Richard Paterson
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngel's Share
- Weight363 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.