All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionABC of Complementary Medicine , Second Edition Edited by Catherine Zollman , General Practitioner, Bristol, UK, Andrew Vickers , Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA and Janet Richardson , University of Plymouth, UK Complementary medicine is an increasing feature of healthcare.
- Author BiographyCatherine Zollman : General Practitioner, Bristol, UK Andrew Vickers : Integrative Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York. Janet Richardson : Reader in Nursing and Health Studies, Faculty of Health and Social Work, University of Plymouth, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleABC Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width201 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Vickers,Catherine Zollman,Janet Richardson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.06
- £115.09Trending at £125.26
- £8.68Trending at £10.45
- £14.08Trending at £16.29
- £22.31Trending at £23.75
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.