All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn understanding of current trauma imaging concepts is essential for all medical personnel involved in the care of trauma patients where the outcome may depend on a rapid assessment of the nature and severity of injuries, allowing appropriate medical management and surgical or non-surgical intervention.
- Author BiographyDr Leonard J King MB ChB FRCP FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Clinical Lead for Trauma and Orthopaedic imaging at Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust and former Consultant Adviser in Radiology to the British Army. Professor David C Wherry MD FACS FRCS LRCP DMCC, Department of Surgery, USUHS (Uniformed Services of the University of Health Sciences), Bethesda, Maryland, USA. Professor Wherry is a trauma surgeon with the US armed services. He is a renowned educator and teaches courses at the Royal College of Surgeons in London.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleABC Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width222 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Wherry,Leonard J. King
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.06
- £115.09Trending at £125.26
- £8.68Trending at £10.45
- £14.08Trending at £16.29
- £22.31Trending at £23.75
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.