All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObesity is a hugely expensive and increasing problem worldwide, leading to disability, reproductive problems, depression and accelerated metabolic and vascular diseases in a large proportion of men, women and children.
- Author BiographyNaveed Sattar Professor of Metabolic Medicine, University of Glasgow Mike Lean Professor of Human Nutrition, University of Glasgow; Visiting Professor of Human Nutrition, University of Otago; Consultant Physician, Glasgow Royal Infirmary; and Chair of the Advisory Committee on Research, Food Standards Agency, London
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleABC S.
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight236 g
- Width222 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byMichael E. J. Lean,Naveed Sattar
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.