All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for the novice AI programmer, this text introduces the reader to techniques such as finite state machines, fuzzy logic, neural networks and many others in an easy-to-understand language, supported with code samples throughout the text.
- Author BiographyAs a naval architect and marine engineer, David M. Bourg performs computer simulations and develops analysis tools that measure such things as hovercraft performance and the effect of waves on the motion of ships and boats. He teaches at the college level in the areas of ship design, construction and analysis. On occasion, David also lectures at high schools on topics such as naval architecture and software development. In addition to David's practical engineering background, he's professionally involved in computer game development and consulting through his company, Crescent Vision Interactive. Current projects include a massively multiplayer online role-playing game, several Java-based multiplayer games, and the porting of Hasbro's Breakout to the Macintosh. Glenn Seeman is a veteran game programmer with over a dozen games to his credit, for Mac and Windows systems. He's a co-founder with David Bourg, of Crescent Vision Interactive, a game development company specializing in cross-platform games.
- Author(s)David M. Bourg,Glenn Seemann
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/08/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £14.78Trending at £15.04
- £32.31Trending at £37.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.04
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.