All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the imposing monuments of Capitol Hill and the Mall to the pastoral suburban enclaves of Foxhall and Cleveland Park, from small memorials to vast commercial and institutional complexes, this guide shows us a Washington that is at once excitingly fresh and comfortably familiar.
- Author BiographyG. Martin Moeller, Jr., is senior vice president and curator at the National Building Museum and former executive director of AIA|DC.
- Author(s)G. Martin Moeller,Mary Fitch
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note461, 443 black & white halftones, 18 maps
- Weight590 g
- Width127 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.10Trending at £62.07
- £11.79Trending at £14.95
- £21.98Trending at £22.92
- £11.70Trending at £12.14
- £8.95Trending at £9.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £7.89Trending at £10.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.