All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Earl E. Shelp,Ronald H. Sunderland
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/02/1992
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight13 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine265 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd revised and enlarged ed
- Author BiographyEarl E. Shelp is the author or editor of many books concerning medical ethics and pastoral theology. His is also the editor of the Theology and Medicine series. Ronald H. Sunderland is the author of several books on medical ethics and pastoral. He is coauthor of AIDS, a Manual for Pastoral Care.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.