All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated seventh edition of the bible on cancer diagnosis brings together all currently available information on staging of cancer at various anatomic sites and includes newly acquired knowledge on the etiology and pathology of cancer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Note418 black & white illustrations, 100 colour illustrations, 100 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1547 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAndrea Trotti,April G. Fritz,Carolyn C. Compton,David R. Byrd,Frederick L. Greene,Michael A. Carducci,Stephen B. Edge
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement7th ed. 2010. Corr. 7th printing 2015
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.