All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo single weapon has spread so much raw power to so many people in so little time--and had such a devastating effect--as the AK-47 assault rifle. This book examines the legacy of this world-changing weapon, from its creation as means of fighting the Nazis to its ubiquity today in every kind of conflict, from civil wars in Africa to gang wars in L.
- Author BiographyLARRY KAHANER is an award-winning journalist and author of eight books, including the groundbreaking Competitive Intelligence, which was translated into seven languages. He was a Washington correspondent for BusinessWeek magazine and covered the infantry training center at Fort Benning for Knight-Ridder newspapers. Kahaner has been a guest expert on many shows including Larry King Live, NPR's All Things Considered, and CBS Evening News, and his articles have appeared in the Washington Post, the International Herald Tribune, the European Magazine, and the Christian Science Monitor.
- Author(s)Larry Kahaner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £16.24Trending at £17.11
- £21.10Trending at £25.73
- £14.29Trending at £15.95
- £13.35Trending at £13.98
- £16.15Trending at £27.60
- £10.58Trending at £12.43
- £8.57Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.