All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete study and revision guides for your set texts.
- Author BiographyMargaret Newman has taught GCSE English, English Literature and Drama in Derbyshire for 28 years and has worked as an examiner for 9 years. The series editor Jeanette Weatherall has been a Head of English and an Assistant Headteacher in two large secondary schools in the UK and is Chair of Examiners for A-level Literature for one of the UK's major examination boards.
- Author(s)Margaret Newman
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitlePhilip Allan Literature Guide (for GCSE)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Allan Updates
- Out-of-print date21/12/2015
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations and photos
- Weight235 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byJeanette Weatherall
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £6.36Trending at £6.69
- £7.04Trending at £7.74
- £6.35Trending at £6.68
- £15.00Trending at £15.79
- £4.00Trending at £4.21
- £5.77Trending at £6.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.