AS & A2 Media Studies: The Essential Revision Guide for AQA by Sarah Casey Benyahia, Claire Mortimer, Antony Bateman, Peter Wall (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.74+ £1.22 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.24+ £1.70 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Antony Bateman,Claire Mortimer,Peter Wall,Sarah Casey Benyahia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 14 black & white halftones
- Weight513 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPart 1 Introduction Getting the best from this book What kind of student are you? Preparing for exams Part 2 AS Media Studies: An Overview How is GCE different from GCSE? Help Making examiners happy MEST1 Section A MEST1 Section B Part 3 The challenge of A2 Wider contexts Theoretical perspectives Synopticity What kind of student have you become? Revising for A2 exams MEST3 Section A MEST3 Section B Part 4 How exams are marked Not happy with your grade Resources Conclusion
- Author BiographyAntony Bateman has taught Media and Film Studies for fourteen years and was formerly Diploma Programme Director for Creative and Media in Rochdale. He is co-author of A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for AQA (second edition, 2010), AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2011) and A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2010). Sarah Casey Benyahia is a Media and Film Studies teacher at Colchester Sixth Form College. She is a senior examiner for one of the major assessment boards and the co-author of several textbooks, including A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for AQA (second edition, 2010), AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2011) and A2 Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2010) and AS and A2 Film Studies: The Essential Introduction (2009). Claire Mortimer has been involved in teaching Media and Film Studies for over 20 years. She has had extensive experience as an Assistant Examiner for Media Studies. She is the author of the Routledge Film Guidebook: Romantic Comedy (2010), and co-author of AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC (2011) and Doing Film (2012). Peter Wall has over 40 years of experience of teaching in further and higher education and providing support for schools and colleges. He has held a number of senior examining positions for awarding bodies and currently acts as Chair of Examiners for GCE and GCSE Media Studies for a major awarding body. He is the author of several textbooks for Media Studies and related disciplines in addition to his role as series editor for Routledge Essentials.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.