All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series builds on the fact that pictures are easier to memorize than words. Each topic is summarized on a single page using annotated diagrams and concise notes with a full index for easy reference. Expert authors have taken the content of the AS and A Level specifications and presented them in a refreshingly clear and concise format.
- Author(s)Andrew Gillespie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Revision Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein b/w throughout
- Weight373 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- arvindangelo2618 Mar, 2013by
Very good book
A concise, well illustrated book. The language used is easily grasped and technical concepts are explained in simple English.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.