All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of emotional and social development and provides an introduction to ASQ:SE. This video helps viewers learn about success factors in working with families, such as establishing trust and ensuring confidentiality; and explore factors that may affect the results of ASQ:SE, such as the child's health, and environment.
- Author BiographyDr. Squires is Professor of Special Education, focusing on the field of early intervention/early childhood special education. She oversees research and outreach projects in the areas of developmental screening, implementation of screening systems, early identification of developmental delays, and the involvement of parents in monitoring their young childrena s development. She is lead author of the Ages & Stages Questionnaires®:, Third Edition (ASQ-3; with D. Bricker; Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., 2009), and the Social-Emotional Assessment/Evaluation Measure (SEAM ), Research Edition (with D. Bricker, M. Waddell, K. Funk, J. Clifford, & R. Hoselton; Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., 2014), and she has authored or coauthored more than 90 books, chapters, assessments, videotapes, and articles on developmental screening and early childhood disabilities. In 2013, she coauthored the book Developmental Screening in Your Community: An Integrated Approach for Connecting Children with Services (Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., 2013). Dr. Squires currently teaches doctoral-level courses in early intervention/special education and conducts research on comprehensive early identification and referral systems for preschool children. For more than 20 years, Ms. Twombly has been involved in Ages & Stages Questionnaires(r) (ASQ) research projects, including renorming for the Ages & Stages Questionnaires(r): Social Emotional, Second Edition (ASQ: SE-2 ), and the Ages & Stages Questionnaires(r), Third Edition (ASQ-3 ; Squires & Bricker; Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., 2009). She has conducted trainings on ASQ and ASQ: SE nationally and internationally and has provided technical assistance to states on the development of early identification and referral systems for young children. Ms. Twombly is a contributing author of ASQ-3 and an author of ASQ: SE-2, the ASQ-3 Learning Activities, and the ASQ: SE-2 Social-Emotional Learning Activities (in press). She has special interests in helping underserved populations, including families with young children living in transition, and in developing systems of care for substance exposed newborns. She currently is working on a team to develop a universal system of screening and referral for families with young children in the state of Oregon. Arden Munkres, M.F.A., is a video producer based in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Twombly,Jane Squires
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.