All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGhost towns, empty streets, crumbling ruins and lost empires this book reveals these and other deserted places. Many places featured were once populated and now sit unoccupied, modern day ruins, sitting in decay.
- Author BiographyAuthor of fourteen non-fiction books on historical and geographical subjects and contributor to several atlases and other reference works. Recent titles include The Times Extreme Survivors and The Times Britain From Above.
- Author(s)Richard Happer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1060 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
Most relevant reviews
- thalia.lloyd03 Nov, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.85Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.