All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite Henry VIII's Dissolution, there are still hundreds of surviving monastic buildings in Britain which display Romanesque and medieval architecture and masonry. This text presents a celebration of Britain's monastic heritage, from living cathedrals to forlorn fragments and majestic ruins.
- Author BiographyDerry Brabbs' professional career as a photographer spans nearly thirty years. He has worked on the worldwide best-seller James Herriot's Yorkshire, on seven books centred around the legendary author, Alfred Wainwright, and most recently on England's Heritage. He has also worked extensively with the Council for the Protection of Rural England.
- Author(s)Derry Brabbs
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/04/1999
- Series TitleCountry S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 44
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date25/07/2002
- Content Note130 colour illustrat
- Weight812 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.