All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicling the career of Beriah Green (1795-1874), theologian, educator, reformer and one of Now York's most important abolitionists, this book is a history of Green and his attempt to create a model biracial society.
- Author BiographyMilton C. Sernett is professor of African American studies and history and adjunct professor of religion at Syracuse University. He is the author of Black Religion and American Evangelicalism and Bound for the Promised Land: African American Religion and the Great Migration.
- Author(s)Milton C. Sernett
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map, ports.
- Weight308 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.