Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the tension between Aboriginal justice methods and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, while searching for practical ways to implement Aboriginal justice.
- Author BiographyDavid Milward is an assistant professor of law at the University of Manitoba.
- PrizesJoint winner of K.D. Srivastava Prize for Excellence in Scholarly Publishing 2013 (Canada). Short-listed for Canadian Law & Society Association Book Prize 2013 (Canada).
- Author(s)David Milward
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.