Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAboriginal Peoples and Forest Lands in Canada explores the historical, political, cultural, legal, and ethical issues surrounding forest resource use and discusses opportunities for collaboration between Aboriginals and non-Aboriginals.
- Author BiographyD.B. Tindall is an associate professor with joint-appointments in the Department of Forest Resources Management and the Department of Sociology at the University of British Columbia. Ronald L. Trosper is head of American Indian Studies at the University of Arizona. Pamela Perreault is a member of Garden River First Nation in Ontario and currently works as an independent consultant for First Nation communities and organizations. Contributors: Trena Allen, Laura Bird, Michael Blackstock, Keith Thor Carlson, Brian Chisholm, Ken Coates, Norman Dale, Jason Forsyth, James S. Frideres, J.P. Gladu, George Hoberg, Tamara Ibrahim, Naomi Krogman, John Lewis, Holly Mabee, Andrew Mason, Monique Passelac-Ross, Gabriela Pechlaner, Stephen Sheppard, M.A. (Peggy) Smith, Marc G. Stevenson, Mark L. Stevenson, and Rima Wilkes.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byD. B. Tindall,Pamela Perreault,Ronald L. Trosper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.