All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timely assessment of a successful initiative to support Aboriginal cultural ways and worldviews in one Ontario high school.
- Author BiographyLorenzo Cherubini specializes in teacher development and policy analysis and is the author of numerous books, book chapters, and articles. He is the editor of the AABSS Journal, an annual publication of the American Association of Behavioral and Social Sciences (AABSS).
- Author(s)Lorenzo Charubini
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight318 g
- Pagination212 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.