Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe psychological significance of abortion is often ignored in a debate which excites strong emotions. Rather than polarising her views for or against abortion, Eva Pattis Zoja presents its significance in terms of a woman's inner life.
- Author(s)Eva Pattis Zoja
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.