All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in French under the title Hypotheses sur l'Europe: Un essai de philosophie.
- Author BiographyDenis Guenoun is a professor of French literature at the Sorbonne, Paris IV, a philosopher, and man of the theater. He has written numerous plays, essays, and narratives, and has held many administrative and artistic positions in the public French theater network.
- Author(s)Denis Guenoun
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Translated byChristine Irizarry
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.