All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned scholar George Anastaplo describes a side of Abraham Lincoln that previous biographers have overlooked: the development and legacy of his legal and constitutional thought.
- Author BiographyGeorge Anastaplo, author of numerous books, teaches at the University of Chicago, Loyola University, and Dominican University. He lives in Chicago Illinois.
- Author(s)George Anastaplo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight494 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.