CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe famous problems of squaring the circle, doubling the cube, and trisecting the angle have captured the imagination of both the professional and amateur mathematician for over two thousand years. This book intends to develop the abstract algebra.
- Author(s)Arthur Jones,Kenneth R. Pearson,Sidney A. Morris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/1991
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 189 p.
- Weight650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1991. Corr. 2nd printing 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.