Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis work addresses itself to the interested non-specialist who frequents galleries, but who often feels mystified by abstract work. The author offers readings of specific paintings and sculptures, treating them as exemplary of particular tendencies within the overlapping histories of abstraction.
- Author(s)Mel Gooding
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2001
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMovements in Modern Art S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width179 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.