All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaint yourself five beautiful abstract works, with no need to draw!
- Author BiographyDani was born in London and educated at Michael Hall School in East Sussex. She trained as a fashion designer in Brighton and developed an award-winning design business, before working in graphic design and book illustration for a number of varied clients, including nightclubs, magazines, offices and schools. As well as producing greetings cards used worldwide, working as a freelance gallery manager and curator and sitting on the board of a prestigious Sussex based fine art exhibition, DanI has been a professional artist for ten years and exhibited in galleries, art fairs and group exhibitions. She works from her art shop/studio on the High Street in Wadhurst, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Dani Humberstone
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.95Trending at £14.48
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £17.56Trending at £25.00
- £19.62Trending at £23.77
- £14.69Trending at £16.61
- £9.62Trending at £10.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.